Monday, October 24, 2011

Week of Halloween


A week of Halloween is my contribution of things to do, for kids and adults. I promise you that they can bring a smile to your face. To be carefree and just enjoy the moments around you. You don't need a kid to do this either, just get out there and do it.

The air is starting to get chilly, beginning the start of wearing that jacket. If you are like me, then shoes and socks also. I am not a fan of shoes, but they seem to be a necessity during these days. Fall is a great time for the outdoors. A sweet cool breeze, colorful leaves blowing and just warm enough for a few hours in the sun in the afternoon.

This particular afternoon we went and bought some new side walk chalk. Now new side walk chalk is like new crayons. If you don't have new crayons and a book hidden somewhere, then you really need to, it is a great way to relax besides watching tv.

Here's our great artwork. I had some help, and I actually drew the outline with a piece of chalk duct taped to a stick (still can't get down real low). And the kids added to it.




So get out there and get busy...


I will be posting some more things this week. I also have a great little kitchen gadget to make
a favorite lunch here in my house. Well actually my littlest likes his for breakfast.

See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment