Monday, October 17, 2011

BooooOOOO! I have been Boo-ed (in a good way!)


"Boo-ed"




Upon waking up yesterday morning, we all pulled ourselves together to hit the Walmart nice and early, get the shopping done and back to the house to atleast enjoy a nice beautiful Sunday. To my surprise as we opened the door to go out, there was a surprise gift. Waiting on my step, was ghostly container filled with candy, books, and other assorted cute stuff.
We had been Boo-ed!



We had been boo-ed? From who, and who created this really cool idea. Which I will do again next year. The idea of getting boo-ed and then making two more and boo-ing two more families. A great "pay if forward" idea.  Here is the link in case you want to brighten someones day, http://beenbooed.com/ What a sweet and unique idea. The kids were just thrilled to death. It was like a Christmas present in October. It was so touching that someone took a minute and created a very nice gift for my family. It had a all the cool things in it. The baby even got a nice ghost tippy cup. 

I just wanted to share what a nice thing, someone, did for us. Please know if that someone is reading this then you really did a nice thing.

And thanks again!











1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that person is tickled to know how much it meant to you all. And is appreciative you haven't blown their "cover". LOL

    ReplyDelete