Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Home Made Learning Cloth 2



I am thinking I will change the name from the clear plastic table cloth.. to a home made learning cloth.

Posting another idea we are using this week with it.

I took pages from a pre-k workbook and slid them under. He worked all the puzzles and seek and find, like a pro. When he was done we just wiped it off. I will leave it for a few days, because as different family members sit down they work with him and that is the repetitive part of learning.



This is really amped up on his learning, just this week, he is saying numbers, alphabets.. he is like a sponge, ever absorbing.

This mat has also been on my kitchen table, which is where everyone eats and hangs out. So it seems that my dry erase markers are being used not just the littlest, but the biggest. They all like actually writing on it.

We are planning a trip, so there is a map, we work with.. and we are building a swing set, and we are drawing and planning it.

I hope that you give this a try, for the big ones or the little ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment