Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Disney 5 n 1 Tasty Baker


This is my new toy. It was a tad bit expensive, but I have a 3 year old that is really, really into Mickey Mouse. I also figured that Mickey Mouse is a classic and I will be able to pass it onto my children. Knowing me, I will save it here for when I have grandkids.. Nothing is cooler than finding something different to do at Grandma's.. That won't happen for hopefully another 10 plus years..

It was really cute and the wells inside for the figures, where really well made.

When you use it you must fill them all the way up. I tried a few ways and still wasn't getting the results I wanted so I bought this...


It held my one cup dry and my 2/3 cup of water to make pancake mix. Then I just shook it.


It breaks into pieces to clean easily.

This is a really neat gadget and did the trick. So this morning we had pancakes. My son was thrilled.


Cute Right!



______________________________________________________

I do have to apologize I haven't been back in awhile. I have some new ideas to post and I have been overwhelmed keeping up with my ww recipes.  I promise to do better..

Hope you drop in anytime..


No comments:

Post a Comment