Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hand Print Wreath

 The first of our Christmas Crafts.

I fold a long piece of green paper in half and then half again. With a small child you should be able to trace three hands on the top. I then cut them all out in the same time, which gives me 1 hands. For this to be interactive with your child. Trace their hand with them on a separate small green sheet and let them have some scissors and go at it.

Cut another round circle, which you will glue the hands around on it, forming a wreath. I then drew a bow on red paper and small circles for the berries.

When finished it should look like above. You can make as many hands as you like.

I also save old magnets (the flat ones, from heat companies, or restaurants) I then cut them in long strips and glue on the back of the wreath, which makes it possible to hang on the refrigerator.

This is a great craft for the holidays, make a great memory gift for grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles and special friends.

Let me know if you try it.. feel free to leave a comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment