Monday, November 14, 2011

The Egg Sandwich Problem







I guess over the years I have watched quite a few kids and I have perfected the act of feeding them. Less mess, less cleanup and more time for playing. Just the way I like it.

I wanted to share you, probably a useless tip, but one that I acutally kept me from wasting alot of egg sandwiches.

I know a simple egg sandwich plus one small child. Simple right. Slap it together, toast, a fried egg and a piece of cheese. Then the little angel sits and eats the sandwich, that may I make note is cut into 4 squares and looks really neat and appetizing, he just sits in one place and no mess, no fuss......
Stop, whos world is this, I m usually saying, "Stay in your chair, don't walk around with it, then as a final....ooops, well now it is dirty..."This is where the sandwich falls apart and you now have to find another breakfast.

My tried and true tip is to scramble one egg and pour into a pam sprayed pan, lay a piece of bread on top. Spray a little pam on top of the bread, cause when you flip it, you can toast it without sticking. When the egg is almost done, flip and add cheese then another top. Brown both sides.
The perfect egg sandwich, that doesn't fall apart.
The egg hooks to one bread and the cheese keeps it all glued together..

So now that I got that off my chest, I may be able to continue my day. Just kidding. I am off to find more useless tips. Well I think that they are helpful. Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment